Five Things You Can Tell Your Neighbors About MoDOT’s Traveler Information Map
MoDOT’s Traveler Information Map has already helped thousands of drivers plan their trips across Missouri. It is the most-visited page on MoDOT’s Web site. But a lot of citizens still don’t know about this helpful application, or some of the tricks to optimize their visit. Here are five things you can tell your neighbors about the Traveler Information Map:
- The map features information on work zones, snow/ice conditions, flooding and incidents occurring on major Missouri routes.
- It is updated 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- There are eight different ways to zoom in for a better view.
- If icons are too stacked, visitors can double click on an area and the map will zoom in, automatically unstacking the icons.
- Links to similar maps for all states surrounding Missouri can be found at the bottom left of the navigation bar.